This delicious Malai Laddoo or Malai Ke Laddoo infused with the delicate flavour of kewra, shines out like a bright ray of sunshine on a dull rainy day! It can be prepared for festivals or for any occasion to be shared with friends and families. It is incredibly easy to prepare and has no complicated ingredients involved. Make Malai Laddoos with condensed milk for kids and see their faces light up.
- 4 cups full fat milk or 1 litre full fat milk
- 2.5 tablespoon lemon juice or add as required
- 3 tablespoon sugar, powdered or 5 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder (choti elaichi powder)
- 1 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- 1 pinch saffron strands (kesar)
- 4 to 5 almonds (badam) – sliced or chopped for garnish